Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSLO) is a leading provider of original "how-to" information, inspiring and engaging consumers with unique, multimedia, lifestyle content and beautifully designed, high-quality products.
- Consistently working with 80-90 fulltime job opportunities in an unorganized manner MSLO has a wide variety of jobs available. It was a challenge to keep them all organized. Job opportunities were difficult to track.
- Many of the applicants submit PDF files. MSLO didn't have a way to store these files in a logical way.
- Better manage how their applicants found out about a job opportunity.
- Needed one centralized location to store all of their applicants and their necessary files with an easy way to access the data.
- A way to funnel applicants directly into their database.
- CVTracer has a complete solution to managing open job requisitions and all of their collateral, as well as, track a history of all applicants per job opening.
- Users of CVTracer can easily email applicant's information to hiring managers and track all correspondence and hiring stages.
- With the CVTracer career center integration, applicants can view all open positions and apply directly attaching multiple documents including resumes and example work.
- Because CVTracer is a web based solution, 3rd party classified job advertisements can be automatically directed into their private database.
- Task Management: CVTracer's relational To-do list is a great reminder for follow through with applicants and hiring managers.
- CVTracer was quick to learn – very user friendly.
- The CVTracer development team worked closely with MSLO creating custom apply online features to better serve MSLO's needs for fulltime and internship apply online applicants.
- The integrated CVTracer Career center allows Martha Stewart's human resources to quickly post and mange the online applicants. The applicant questions used with the Job Posting helps determine how the applicant found out about a job. This allows MSLO to see which 3rd party board is working best for them.
- Administration functions: The administrator can quickly create or disable recruiter accounts very easily without having to call anyone at CVTracer.
- Searching Applicants: MSLO's recruiting team loves the CVTracer “group” function. The recruiters now group similar applicants together and then search to fill a job opportunity. This decreases time spent searching for the right applicant for a job. This also allows MSLO to better organize their applicant pool and save on additional advertising costs.
- With all of MSLO's new recruiting processes and CVTracer being an instrumental part in enabling these new methods, MSLO saved $280,000 in agency fees last year – not to mention other administrative costs.
“CVTracer was quick to learn – very user friendly! We love the “group” function. We now group similar applicants together … decreas(ing) our time spent searching for the right applicant for a job.”
- Corporate Recruiter
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.